After a somewhat good reading month in February, I wanted to do much better in March. Last March, I read only one book. I spent all of last March reading Middlemarch and I was disappointed I didn’t read anything else. I think that may have caused me to panic, and try to read as many smaller books that I could last year. Since I only read one book, I had to really catch up to make my reading goals for 2017. For this March, I’ll be extremely happy if I get to finish more than one book. If I can read all of these books, which I might not, I would be shocked and full of joy.
Here is my ambitious March to be read pile:
1. One More Thing by B. J. Novak
2. Lord of the Flies by William Golding
3. H is for Hawk by Helen Macdonald
4. The Danish Girl by David Ebershoff
5. Do Not Say We Have Nothing by Madeleine Thien (didn’t get to start it last month)
6. A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara (still haven’t finished it, but will hopefully have it done this month!)
What are you planning on reading this month?